* Provides quality education at NO COST to students and parents.
* Provides students with a structured, sequential program that is aligned with state and/or national standards.
* Allows students to work at their own pace.
* Students receive both enrichment and/or remediation as needed.
* Offers choices to students regarding scheduling, length of school day, number of classes, etc.
* Provides certified teachers and on-campus tutoring for those who need additional assistance.
* Provides parents with on-going progress.